PREORDER - Tempura Bento Box Set
These preorder skeins have a LEAD TIME OF 1-2 WEEKS.
If you are ordering ready to ship yarn, please purchase them in a separate order if you'd like for those to be shipped immediately. Otherwise, it will ship in 1-2 weeks along with your preorder skeins!
Tempura is inspired by shrimp tempura (which is probably the most popular kind of tempura and the best imo) and features a golden yellow body with a pop of orange. This colorway will most likely have stripes of orange throughout the fabric as it is knitted or crocheted up!
This is a super special set than includes the following:
- One 100g. skein of Tempura
- One 20g. skein of Kabocha
- One handmade clay Tempura progress keeper (w/ lobster clasp)
- Four handmade clay Kabocha stitch markers (can fit up to US size 9 (5.5 mm) needles)
- One bamboo bento utensil set (includes spoon, fork, knife, chopsticks, straw, and straw cleaner in a khaki fabric case)
All skeins are carefully dyed with acid dye, washed and rinsed, however some bleeding may still occur. Each skein is unique and therefore colors may vary slightly from one to the next. Due to differences between monitors and screens, actual colors may also vary from what is shown. I recommend handwashing in cool water. Listing is for one skein only!
All about the base:
Superwash Merino Nylon Sock: Fingering weight / 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon / 463 yards per 100g skein / 4-ply
Superwash Merino Nylon Sock Mini: 92 yards per 20g skein